We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented IT Support Specialist with a specific focus on monitoring and troubleshooting. This role involves ensuring the optimal performance and reliability of our IT systems through continuous monitoring, proactive issue identification, and effective troubleshooting.
No. of Positions: 01
Job Timings: 02pm to 11pm
Implement and maintain robust monitoring solutions to oversee the performance and availability of IT systems.
Utilize monitoring tools to detect and address potential issues before they impact operations.
Set up alerts and notifications for critical system parameters to facilitate timely intervention.
Incident Response and Troubleshooting:
Respond promptly to incidents and service requests related to system performance and availability.
Conduct in-depth troubleshooting to identify root causes of issues and implement effective resolutions.
Collaborate with other IT teams to address complex technical problems affecting system functionality.
Regularly review system logs for anomalies, errors, or potential security threats.
Investigate and address issues identified through log analysis to maintain system integrity.
Develop and implement log management strategies to streamline troubleshooting processes.
We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake the receptionist and floor supervision duties. There is no flow of clientage at front desk since we are a US Based software house and billing Company. You will be the representing the company and will be responsible for the first impression we make for internal and external stakeholders (employees, interview candidates). The ideal candidate should have a friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
No. of Positions: 01
Job Timings: 10 am to 7pm
Floor supervision responsibilities.
Monitor office boys and supervise office cleaning.
Monitor office expenses and cost associated with Kitchen.
Making interview calls and scheduling as directed by HR Department.
Greet and welcome guests.
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Take up other duties as assigned by the management.
Proven experience as front desk representative and Floor Supervisor.
Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
Proficient in English (oral and written)
Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline), additional qualification will be a plus.
Sequel Technologies is looking for Business Analysts with an exceptional knowledge and skills
to develop the roots of department and new idea generation. A wonderful opportunity for
those with enhanced self-motivation and career development element.
No. of Positions: 02 (Both senior and Junior positions available)
Job Timings: 5pm to 2am
Required Experience: Minimum 01 year for Junior Position and Minimum 03
years of experience for senior position.
Present ideas for product improvement & impact analysis of decision on product and
Prioritization of backlog items through research & investigation.
Providing data analysis, reporting, quantitative analysis, research and competitor
Document client requirements & meetings with the stakeholders.
Brainstorming idea sketching, user story writing, User experience Analysis (UXA).
Designing wireframes and prototypes, acceptance criteria, UI design.
Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and documenting them.
Able to communicate the change in functionalities within & outside the team.
Bachelors or masters in quantitative disciplines like computer science, data
engineering, data science, statistics or mathematics preferred.
Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex data to effectively solve business
Experienced in using tools including: Microsoft Power BI, MS productivity suite, MS
project and SPSS.
IT healthcare domain knowledge/ experience will be preferable.
Knowledge about following tools: Balsamiq, Team foundation server, Invision, adobe XD
Understanding of Web API, XML, Json, and any integration or interoperability framework,
& basic SQL knowledge.
Sequel Technologies have multiple opening in its Revenue Cycle Management Team with versatile
opportunities for the candidates. We are looking for someone with exceptional verbal and
written skills as it is a USA based software division with USA clientage. Candidates with
fresh bachelor's degree can apply and rest we will take care. Our training team can polish
your skills and you can be a future professional.
No. of positions: Multiple
Department: Client Support Division
Experience: Fresh to 02 years
To have strong customer service skills, answering client calls, to have prompt return
and follow up to all interactions, and to promptly respond to information requisitions.
To report and manage unpaid claims, A\R aging, correspondence, clearinghouse and PM
To monitor and reconcile claims and handle payer denials effectively.
To have good knowledge of medical EOB’s, patient deductibles and co pays, insurance or
To work effectively with clients and groups to facilitate information and resolve
Minimum Bachelors' Degree in any discipline.
Self-starter with wonderful communication skills
An active team player
Must be able to actively perform and coordinate with different work groups in
Sequel Technologies is looking for senior database developers with exceptional skills.
Candidate that does not only work over existing strategies rather contribute with additional
tools with an aim of actively automating the system.
Our Database department offers versatile databases to work over, giving you an unprecedented
experience and learning edge.
No. of Positions:Multiple
Job Timings: 5am to 2pm (USA Daylight Saving)
Shift: 2nd (Afternoon)
Experience: Minimum 02 - 03 years.
Design, development and administration of Oracle databases.
Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
Designing database packages and procedures.
Provision of support and assistance to development team in the design, development,
testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements.
Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and partners using
PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools eg. Toad etc.
Required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while
producing complex reports.
Knowledge of Oracle database with production support experience in a multi-project
In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to priorities on the
Familiarity with Oracle specific tools and utilities.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Must have active problem solving skills.
Self motivated and futuristic career developemental goals.
Keen learner for new tools and techniques.
Strong communicaion skill to communiacte with our USA Clienatge and Team.
Strong analytical skills.
At Sequel Technologies we provide professional web design and development services to add
value to your business mixing quality design with effective Web Solutions. We are flexible,
adaptable and love the possibilities of the Information Technology and what it could do to
satisfy your needs.
Our Sequel Technologies Rawalpindi/Islamabad division is looking to hire a Senior Database
Developer (MS SQL) with an extensive experience of SQL Server database and SSRS.
No. of Positions:Multiple
Job Timings: 5am to 2pm (USA Daylight Saving)
Shift: 2nd (Afternoon)
Experience: Minimum 02 - 03 years.
- Database development and support in MS SQL Server environments
- Hands on experience of Transact SQL utilizing SQL Server 2016 and above or Azure SQL
- Hands on experience in SQL - writing hands on experience in complex stored procedure,
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Extensive hands-on experience on SSRS.
- Knowledge in DBA activity like backup & recovery
- Power BI knowledge is a plus
- Azure Analysis Services knowledge is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Must have active problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and futuristic career developmental goals.
- Keen learner for new tools and techniques.
- Strong communication skill to communicate with our USA Clientage and Team.
- Strong analytical skills.
At Sequel Technologies we provide professional web design and development services to add value to your business mixing quality design with effective Web Solutions. We are flexible, adaptable and love the possibilities of the Information Technology and what it could do to satisfy your needs.
At Sequel Technologies, we are looking for a fresh full stack developer to design and produce software solutions. This is an excellent learning and growth opportunity . The applicant should be a team player with an aptitude of learning and growth . Rest we will take care.
If you're the one who can decipher the babble, you are the right fit.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Good to have knowledge of React JS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- IT healthcare domain knowledge will be preferable
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Develop and maintain functional and user-friendly web applications
- Monitor for and resolve errors generated by the applications
- Address, manage, and resolve project tickets identifying problems or requesting features
- Development, fixing bugs, and maintaining existing systems
Sequel Technologies is looking for a Backend dot net Developer who is passionate about design, architecture and programming. One must be capable of implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
If you are passionate for Microsoft Technologies and Software designing and architecture , we would love to hear from you.
- Develop frameworks like Entity Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns (singleton, factory, adapter, observer, strategy, etc.)
- Design and Develop server-side architecture
- Hands on experience of relational Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Work with agile development methodologies adhering to best practices
- Good command on English Language (verbal and written)
Qualification and Experience
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent (Strong Computer Science fundamentals)
- 3+ years working in back-end web development with .Net technologies
- 3+ years working with C#/VB.NET
- Healthcare domain experience
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like Azure
The System Administrator will work in Datacenter and cloud environments that support the infrastructure systems based on Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS systems.
- Manage, Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot Servers and Cloud environments including Hypervisors, DC, RDS, Clustering, IIS Web/Application Servers.
- Manage, Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot Azure Cloud environments including Azure load balancer, App Services, Dev-Ops and high availability
- Monitoring system and application performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Performance and log management of the company-wide services including Server's and applications.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Manage and coordinate with multiple teams for resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a reputable institute
- 3+ years of experience in system and cloud environments
- Microsoft MCSE System or Cloud certifications are preferred
- Understanding of Active Directory, IIS Server's, Deployment processes, Microsoft Office 365, Azure, MS Servers, Group Policy, File & Printer Sharing
- Maintain professionalism, courtesy, and composure under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to take assigned projects to successful completion.
- Most Importantly Super Troubleshooting Skills
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
DevOps Engineer-Sequel Systems Inc is offering a full-time position as a DevOps Engineer who will play an important role to automate and streamline the company's deployment operations.
- Manage and support build and release of DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Actively craft and implement innovative Azure cloud solutions with Microsoft technologies for clients
- Assist in defining technological standards in Azure environments
- Be involved in the entire project cycle from analyzing requirements to crafting tasks, facilitate designs, build, test and provide operational documentation
- Design, implement and support Microsoft Azure and Office365 solutions that meet customer’s technical, security, and business requirements for modern workloads
- Work with Software Development teams for deploment related tasks
- Undertake professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models such as Azure DevOps, including Git, CI/CD pipelines and IaC
- Implementation and Support experience of sophisticated Azure infrastructure solutions (IaaS & PaaS)
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Experience with IIS Server's Setup, Application hosting, App Configurations and large deployment experience.
- Automation experience using Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Terraform, and ARM templates will be Plus point
- Write and maintain custom scripts to automate and increase system efficiency
- Qualification: BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Cloud experience, preferably in 1-2 years experience as Depmolnets in GIT/AZURE DevOPS is highly Encouraged.
Please apply in confidence with a detailed CV to [email protected]
#29, Spring North St # 16, Bahria Town Phase 7, Islamabad